Marble Land, the VR physics-based puzzle game from Devious Technologies, was released today on Steam. The game regularly costs 14.99$, but is currently 15% discounted. While it was developed aiming mainly at VR, Marble Land can also be played on regular Windows PCs, as a non-VR experience.
The purpose of the game is to guide a rolling marble on the correct path to its target destination by changing the configuration of the elements in the level. The game contains 45 levels of increasing difficulty, split across three different environments: the dessert, the cave and the mountain.
Marble Land offers an immersive and comfortable experience that doesn’t induce any VR motion sickness.
Marble Land can be played using a gamepad or motion controllers, either as a sitting, standing or room-scale VR experience. It can also be played as a non-VR game, with mouse and keyboard or a standard controller. Here are the various features of the game:
- 45 different puzzles of increasing complexity
- 3 gorgeous and relaxing environments
- Lots of different level mechanics and contraptions
- Playable VR modes: sitting, standing and room-scale
- Comfortable VR experience, no motion sickness
- Support for motion controllers, gamepad
- Playable as Non-VR game (doesn’t require a VR headset)
Marble Land is one of the games to receive support from Carbon Incubator. Devious Technologies is an independent game development studio based in Bucharest and founded in 2016 by George Cristian Tudor. This is the studio’s first game.